Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Post Grad School Plans

Hey all -

As grad school comes to an end, I look forward to many things:

0. Spending more time with my wife!
1. Sleeping - this has been far too rare an occurrence over the past two years
2. Reading things I actually want to read.
3. Devoting more time to Green Party activities.
4. And lets not forget....getting to start paying my student loans!












But most of all, I look forward to working with my fellow GSPM grad's as we go out into the world of politics. I really have been privileged to work and study with some amazing people. 

I have been working to change the world for the past 10 years with my activity in the Green Party, and I am just getting started!

--
Daryl Northrop
Follow me on Twitter @DarylNorthrop

2 comments:

  1. Just remember, Daryl - your next Senate campaign? You've already got a whole staff of people ready to go to work for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Justine!! I'm counting on it...

    ReplyDelete